Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THURSDAY POSITIVES

There's no real point to this post, except to say that I'm excited about the following things happening tomorrow/Thursday:

1. Meeting with regional superiors, at which I plan to assert myself.

2. Spring Cleaning with coworkers

3. Meeting with all of our tutors. I am leading a large portion of the meeting. HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I LOOOOVE PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TO ADULTS?!?!?!?!?!?!!? WE ARE GOING TO SET INSTRUCTIONAL GOALS!!! WEEEE!!! I LOVE INSTRUCTIONAL GOALS!!!! SERIOUSLY, GIDDY... YUP.

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. Get to see Nicole

6. I get to tutor my 4 year old for two hours.

7 comments:

  1. Yay - looks set to be a fabulous Thursday :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, have a great thursday hun, you deserve it!!!!!!!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to your last post. And to this one! Did I tell you I'm 99% sure I'm coming to Palo Alto, and I mean for the next 6-7 years? So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT day ahead!!! I'm thinking that getting back into a rhythm is a positive as well? Have fun! Let yourself enjoy it to the greatest extent possible!! :o) Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, no, R, you left out that MAJOR DETAIL!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used your Normal vs calories at lunch today and it totally worked. I did take about 1/2 the meat away at first. But it was alot of meat. Like more than I'm supposed to have all day so that's ok. I ate all the fies and had, GASP KETCHUP! Have you ever tried to count calories in ketchup - Then I remembered what you wrote and said screw it I like ketchup. So Yum to french fries and yum to ketchup.

    ReplyDelete