Dear psycho part of self,
Clothes are supposed to touch you. So, yes, those pants fit and you should just leave the house now. That's how they're supposed to fit.
Just a friendly reminder :)
Love,
Rational part of self.
p.s.: don't you love giant cups of coffee (yes! that is an enthusiastic yes!)
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh brother - I had this exact same drama the other morning. I think I tried on about 10 different things and could not find anything that I felt comfortable in. ugh.
ReplyDeleteThen I just want to cry because it seems so irrational to get so worked up about something like that.
I get it.
But ... I hope you did leave the house and rock those pants!
and yes - giant cups of coffee are fantatic! :)
Yeah you would get a ticket if they didn't touch. They have law's about that!
ReplyDeleteEA, hahahahaha! Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I think it's a thing a lot of people (at least people in BlogLand) "get." Sorry you went through that a few days ago! It is seriously awful. WE have to just be stronger than it and not let it put us in a bad mood. Anyway, yes, I did leave the house. I'm still wearing said pants.
YES TO COFFEE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am wishing that part of my life back... my clothes that WERE loose are now really tight. Ugh. Help!
ReplyDeleteJena!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello, hello, hello!!!!!!!
I've been thinking about you! I just clicked on your name and went to your blog and realized you HAVE been blogging. IT hasn't been showing up in my homepage!!! And i'm following you... I don't know why it's doing that; your blog used to show up! Wow, I have some catching up to do with you! I better get reading :)