Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"It was a good question. Somehow, without even knowing how it happened, we've just gotten WAY too serious. Partly it's because we've been busy & if there's one thing that'll put a real damper on having fun, it's being busy. The other part is that we've been watching the news & we've been believing it. Aaaacck. Times like these, you need to take a good, hard look at your priorities. So, we started where we always do when we want to press the reset button. With the little things." - Storypeople

2 comments:

  1. i just want you to know that i've been reading, everyday. there are not enough words for me to explain how inspirational you are to me. and ps. i just love this quote, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blu! Great to "see" you! I've been wondering where you are. Thanks for letting me know that you've been reading. I appreciate knowing that. And thanks for reading! I'm glad you've found it inspirational. That makes me feel good (I just write what's on my mind in no revised or edited or censored way....)

    If you feel like it, let me know how you're doing! I hope your'e well, and, if you're not, I hope you're on your way to getting well.

    xoxo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete