ok, I want to be mature.
Mature people don't refuse to eat just b/c they had a bad day.
Mature people work to handle their emotions.
Mature people don't not do what expensive program staff tell them to do.
Expensive program staff told me to "Get real" with myself a/b my hunger at night.
So I checked in.
My hunger was at about a low 3.
That's too low.
So I ate my snack.
And I enjoyed it.
And, no, it wasn't as big as they would have wanted it.
But it wasn't horribly small either.
I'd say it was a/b 50 - 70% the size they would have wanted.
So I'm not fooling myself - it wasn't enough.
But at least it was something.
And just eating that one thing
Changed my mindset.
Prior to eating it, I was dead set on not eaitng breakfast tomorrow either
And just being really hungry by the time lunch came around
But, eating the snack made me think
that yeah
I can eat breakfast tomorrow
Anyway....
I should stay in the present
Breakfast isn't until tomorrow.
All I did was respond to my hunger cues tonight.
That's all I need to think a/b.
The end.
Smile.
Exhale.
Sleep.
I actually feel better now.
YAY!!! what you were able to do is SO awesome. Keep it up <3
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I'm hopeing you ate a good BKFST!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura! I am a fairly new blogger and a new reader of yours. I just wanted to say that you are truly inspiring. I am always encouraged by your words of wisdom and hope. And even when you have a tough day, you learn from it. You have come so far!
ReplyDelete