And my head felt clearer
and I felt better
And way less psychotic
And yoga was awesome!
And that is all!
one more thing: and during yoga they said "think of a mantra" and I just said to myself (cheesy I know) "I am worth it" while I breathed and that made me stop thinking of calories in my head.
Thoughts lead to actions.
So think like a healthy person.
that's today's strategy.
shower
then mtg friend for lunch
and what do I say to myself?
not "no no,... what do i do about lunch?"
i say... "ooooh yummy! bet it'll taste good and give me energy!!!!!"
k, peace dudes and dudettes
oh - quickly:
BFast blessing: Taking time to honor the needs of my body is taking the time to respect the needs of my soul.
Lunch blessing (even though I haven't had lunch... it's just that I'm going out to lunch so I'm pulling the lunch blessing early and on temptation days, blessings are extra important): I accept and experience ALL of my feelings with no judgement.
I hope you and your friend have fun at lunch! I really like the blessing for breakfast today.
ReplyDeleteLast night at dinner, I was starting to freak out. Then I changed my focus. Instead of saying "ahhh, it is too much food and I am going to be sooo full," I said "I bet this food is going to be delicious and enjoyable."
It was. I don't think I would have had that kind of a shift in my thinking if I wasn't reading your blog and seeing you do this. So thank you!
Yay! :-D
ReplyDelete