Friday, July 31, 2009

so tired now. can't make another post. it's now 2:46. i need to sleep. i have to get up in under four hours.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of posts. I worked at a school for 6 years (admin but I taught 3 class's). Please give it up if you HATE IT. Don't give up if your scared, that's ED talk. Think would you ever judge your students like you judge yourself? I don't think so. You deserve to be happy, can you be happy when you teach? That's what you need to ask yourself. What about being a school counciler? From what you wrote that job would sounds like it would be great for you. It also sound's like your a much better teacher than you think you are. You just need to quite letting ED judge you! Think to yourself how different it would be teaching without ED filtering what you do and judging you.

    Whatever you do, do it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eating Alone,

    Thanks for your thoughts and the advice. I dont' normally post all of that in one day. I just have a lot to process/think through. I'm more of a one post a day person :)

    I think I've made a decision actually - I'll post a/b it later.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete