Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FREAK SHOW :)

Um, it's 7:27am and I am still in my apartment. School starts in 58 minutes. Ha. Wow. I am normally at school at this time, not sitting on the couch with my laptop. Seriously. GET. MOVING.

I feel like I half died or something last night. I didn't even hear my running alarm! I just totally crashed I was so tired. At some point I slept walk and got a loaf of bread and brought it into my room haha - b/c I woke up and there it was. At least the loaf was intact, which means I didn't eat any of it. Still, though, just sitting here, I feel a noticeable lack of energy. I don't know how I'm going to control 60 teenagers today. (2 classes - not 60 all in one class).

I ate way too much food yesterday that I don't understand how I'm hungry right now. I'm not going to eat though. I'm too tired to hold food in my hand (that is always my excuse, but seriously!) I don't want to put effort forth to stay on the meal plan today. So I have no food plan for today? No breakfast.... I have not packed lunch and probably won't go out to buy it. It's possible that I'll get so hungry by the time my kids go to P.E. that I'll go buy something. Then I have a second job which starts an hour after school gets out. I'll eat dinner after that job. And I'll eat frozen yogurt in the evening

A really upbeat song is playing right now. It's making me happy. O.A.R "If Only She Knew." I like the beat.

okay who can spell PROCRASTINATING? Seriously - GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!! okay, i'm going. pouring coffee into a comuter mug and going.

now i'm giddy. i'm like hyper now. i went from totally lethargic to kind of giddy all in this post. I AM A FREAK SHOW FOR YOU ALL! haha... okay, go have good days!

2 comments:

  1. You need to eat today. Not eating isn't going to help. You're probably hungry b/c your metabolism kicked into gear. I am always more hungry after I eat "a lot" the day before. You need to eat. Don't you want to beat this thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, definitely eat! Don't listen to the excuses, that's just ED talking! You have so much to do today, and your body needs fuel so you can do it!

    ReplyDelete