
ALL I DID WAS RUN A BRUSH THROUGH MY HAIR ONCE.
AND FOR A CLOSER LOOK:
YEAH... AIR DRYING WORKS WAAAAAAY BETTER :)
(maybe I should go back to being more eating disordered because, in my case, hair loss might have been a positive effect - lol - jk jk jk!!!!)
EDIT: i finally found a rubber band!!! YAY!!! no I can go try out running and see how my leg/knee holds up. wish me luck!
Clearly I am being SOOOO productive today :) (riiiiggghhhtttttt.....)
i am hyper. as per usual. (what does that even mean "as per usual"... "as per" - what? - for real, does anyone actually know what "as per" means.... English is no making no sense-o.
maybe I should go to the store and pick up some shame.... ha. hilaaaaarious. we all laughing? yeah......
k bye!

Ah, this is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteIf you lived in the 1970's people would be totally jealous that all you had to do was brush your hair to achieve this look! ;)
HAHAHA I love it! good luck w/ running, take it easy in the beginning!
ReplyDeletethis is what my hair looks like BEFORE i brush it. i bet YOU have lovely, bouncy curls if you just leave it alone.
ReplyDeletei relaxed my hair, and it's really nice, but it's a ton of upkeep.
i wish i had your hair
Ok I'm not saying athing about my cowlick anymore.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also have curly hair (although not THAT curly!), and I totally sympathize with you on this! If I try to brush it straight, it fluffs up so much that I could seriously conceal a bomb in it or something. Not that I would want to (don't come after me, CIA Internet Watchers!!!).
ReplyDeleteHaha! I have hair ALMOST like that!!! I can commiserate! And somehow, if I wash it before bed and go to bed with a wet, brushed ponytail, I wake up with more manageable hair. But woe is me if I brush it! I can only comb it after showers, and maybe run my fingers through in the mornings... I do understand, Laura! Heehee! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your smile is super-cute. Like, you look happy and energetic. You must be fun to talk to and hang out with in person. You seem neat.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the comments.
ReplyDeleteCammy, you crack me up with your little side note to the CIA internet stalkers.
Mad Bird, thanks for the sweet words!
David... time to post our cowlick :)
I Hate to Weight: yeah, usually, I just condition it in the shower (only shampoo it once = maybe twice - a week) and let it air dry or blow it dry with a diffuser. I hated it when I was little. I don't mind it so much now that I've learned to handle it now.
Alex: If I host a 70s party, will you fly to CA?
Oh darling! I'm sorry but that is a hilarious pic! Thankyou for making me smile :) I really greatfully appreciate that right now :)
ReplyDelete*gets ready to see how you went running*....